Friday, 3 December 2010

A Winter Walk to Work

I decided to walk to work today as the roads on our estate were like glass, so never wanting to mis a photographic opportunity I took my little 450D. My route took me from Midway along the A511 down to the Swan junction where I then detoured through the Stapenhill meadows and along the viaduct to the college. I got a couple of shots which I like.... what do you think?

 Bridge to the washlands from the viaduct

 The Trent viewed toward Trent Bridge

Trent Bridge

4 comments:

  1. Really nice Jimbo,shame about the pylon wires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you nicked pips heading idea, me to follow ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....! maybe there there for the leading lines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good indeed, and I bet you enjoyed the walk as well.

    ReplyDelete