Tuesday 17 August 2010

Lhotte take 2

I've just finished editing the final images from the Lhotte summer location shoot at Calke Abbey.

All the images were taken with my Canon 5D MKII, my Sigma APO DG EX f2.8 lens and I used a 580EXII speedlite and a circular reflector to fill some of the shadows and it was a very sunny day I positioned Lhotte  in the shade under trees and bounced light with the reflector, in the event of the sun going in I used the speedlite...... here are my favourite shots




 

























3 comments:

  1. I particularly like the last shot with the tree framing and great light on the trunk. The dress pattern also seems to work in the lower right corner. Very nice control of light/exposure in what must have been challenging conditions.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's better Jimbo better than ya big pants shots!

    ReplyDelete