Friday 9 July 2010

Moira Furnace

There I was sitting on the fence, wondering if anyone one was coming to my first visit to Moira Furnace, I was a bit early at 6:45pm so `i thought I give it a bit longer. I sure everyone was waiting round the corner for the clock to strike 7 and dead on Pip, then Lu and Ralph arrived, and finally two more for the pot made 5.

we wandered around watch the skies become more overcast as the seconds ticked by, oh well time for some close crops again.



















































A fox at 200mm on the left,
and the cropped is...... on the right




Finally Pip 'Checkin' it out"





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim
    I've put my fox pictures on for comparison, your greens are much better than mine. Good to do this sort of mess around with kit.
    See you in a bit
    Pip
    xxx

    ReplyDelete