Friday 9 April 2010

April's BoTPS Comp Pics

Hi all,

I've been asked to put my entries into this months club comp on the blog, I said why, they said because we do. So here they are:

 The first sectiion is my projected entries:


On the Thirds.

Just a mess about with my macro 50mm  each of the sweets have been placed on a thirds line, with the front as the focus point with the other two gradually fadeing out (not sure if it will work as a projected).



The Liverbirds.

Taken in Liverpool obviously this is a crop of a bigger pic

















The third one of my projected was one from last Saturday studio shoot with Becky.
















These are the printed section:

Amelia

This one was taken one sunny Sunday, Amelia was sitting in the chair watching TV, I used my 90-300mm at 300 this is as taken no post processing








You want one, three come at once.

Another city this time London  a small crop and some blur





Portrait at the portrait.

Another London one this time at the Portrait Gallery, The girl happened to turn arround as I was framing a picture, so I took it, cropped to the vertical letterbox and blur added to create a focus on the girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment